|Celebrity Name||Tiger Woods|
|Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе:||Eldrick Tont Woods|
|Date of Birth:||December 30, 1975 (44 years)|
|Place of Birth:||Cypress, California|
|Children:||Sam Alexis Woods (daughter), Charlie Axel Woods (son)|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in|
|Education:||Western High School, Narrabundah College, Stanford University|
|Tiger Woods Net Worth:||$800 million|
Eldrick Tont Woods(Tiger Woods)
In 2021 Tiger Woods Net Worth $800 million. Eldrick Tont Woods (born 30 December 1975) or Tiger Woods is a professional American golfer, famous by pundits as one of the greatest golfers in the modern era.
An outstanding golfer with unique talents and exceptional intelligence, Woods’ golfing career spanning more than two decades has been accompanied by numerous wins, plaudits and scandals that have seen his career as a critic that critics Appreciate your era with In golf but as a relic.
In this Tiger Woods Biography Facts, Childhood, Net Worth and Personal Life, we review golf thespian’s achievements listed in Forbes’ top-10 highest-grossing athletes of the decade.
At the same time as the world thought Woods Golf prodigy would be off his record, he made a comeback in the most inspiring and unprecedented way to maintain his place as the best golfer in the modern era.
Tiger Woods Childhood Story and Early Life
Tiger Woods is Earl Woods, a former military officer and Vietnam War veteran and the only child born to Kultilda Woods who hails from Thailand.
Raised in Orange County in California, Woods was introduced to golf by his father, Earl, when he was two years old. His father was a disabled golfer.
As a result of his father being a military man, Woods was allowed to play golf at the Naval Golf Base located in Los Alamitos, California.
At the age of 2, Tiger Woods played golf at the Mike Douglas Show against comedian, Bob Hope. His talents attracted media attention which featured him on shows such as Golf Digest and the ABC television program, That Incredible.
At just seven, Woods held the U-10 drive, pitch, and put competition at a naval base in California. After claiming the Junior World Championship at the age of 8, Woods won the tournament 6 times.
His talent as a child permeated his teenage years. At the age of 15, Woods became the youngest Junior Amateur Champion in America, a record that was broken in 2010.
For his win, he was awarded the Southern California Amateur Player of the Year and Golf Digest Junior Amateur Team of the Year, 1991.
The following year, Woods defended his title. After attending the Nissan Los Angeles Open at a PGA Tour event, Woods was awarded the Golf World Player of the Year, Golf Digest Amateur Player of the Year and Golfweek National Amateur of the Year. After winning the American Amateur Championship in 1994, Woods graduated from high school.
Tiger Woods Personal Life & Relationships
In October 2005, Woods married Eileen Nordgren, whom they met in 2001. In 2007, they had their first child, a girl named Woods, Sam Alexis Woods. In 2009, their second child, Charlie Axel Woods, was born.
In 2009, it was widely reported that Woods had several extramarital affairs. The cheating scandal greatly affected Woods’ performance and led many brands such as General Motors, AT&T, Gatorade and TAG Heuer to cancel their deals with him.
In February 2010, Woods issued a public apology to his wife, stating that he cheated, in cases and what he did was unacceptable. He and Eileen Noordgren divorced in August 2010 which was a costly affair.
Eileen left with $ 100 million – every year they were getting married. She also has custody of her children and Sam and Charlie.
Since their divorce in 2010, Wood has been linked with women. She had an affair with Lindsey Vaughan for three years ending in May 2015. Wood has been dating his girlfriend Erica Harman as a restaurant manager since October 2017. Nowadays, Woods is seen happy with a beautiful smile on and off the golf course. , Erica is the secret behind her return.
Tiger Woods Amateur Career
Woods went on to college, Stanford University, where he continued to play golf. Woods went on to defend his American Amateur Championship title in 1995, after gaining admission to Stanford with a golf scholarship. He went on to join the 1995 Masters and won America’s third amateur championship at the age of 20. After two years at Stanford, Woods quit turning pro.
Tiger Woods Professional Career
After turning pro in 1996, 20-year-old Woods signed lucrative advertising deals with top brands such as Naik. He was thus named 1996 Sportsman of the Year by Sports Illustrated and PGA Rookie of the Year.
In 1997, he won the Masters, making him the youngest player to win the tournament at the age of 21. Two months later, Woods placed at the top of the official world golf rankings.
After claiming 9 events at the 20 PGA Tour events he participated in in 2000, he was named Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year.
He went on to win the 2001 Masters. The Woods ranking fell in 2004, after spending 264 weeks at the top of the official world rankings. The following year he won 6 PGA events.
After capturing two PGA events in 2006, Woods’ father died and did not play for some time. He eventually returned to claim 12 majors in 54 wins that season.
In 2008, Woods had a problem with his knee that caused him to undergo surgery that disrupted his season. After his return, Woods was involved in a much-publicized infidelity scandal that affected his performance and public image. He announced that he would take a break from golf indefinitely.
He returned in 2010, but his performance declined. From 2010 until 2013, Woods’ performance was not close to that of the budding star the world acclaimed. In 2013, he won the Farmers Insurance Open and the WGC-Cadillac Championship.
His Arnold Palmer Invitational win brought him back to the top spot in the world rankings. In 2014, he struggled with back pain and in 2015 he was forced to undergo surgery. The following year, he missed the Masters as a result of his injury. He continued to struggle with his back injury in 2017.
In September 2018, he won the Tours Championship. He made his comeback after winning the Masters in 2019 to the delight and admiration of fans. He also became the oldest golfer to win the Masters at 43. He had to undergo surgery as a result of knee issues in 2019. In October 2019 he won the Jojo Championship, his first 2020 PGA Tour event.
Tiger Woods Achievements
- Tiger Woods was awarded Sports Illustrated’s 1996 Sportsman of the Year and the PGA Tour’s Rookie of the Year.
- On April 13, 1997, Tiger Woods won his first major, the Masters, and was awarded the tournament’s youngest winner at age 21. After two months, he had the fastest rise to No. 1 in the Official World Golf Rankings.
- In 2000, Tiger Woods won six continuous events on the PGA Tour, which was the longest winning streak since Ben Hogan in 1948.
- In the 2000 U.S. Open, Tiger Woods broke or tied with nine tournament records. Sports Illustrated called it “the greatest performance in golf history.”
- At age 24, Tiger Woods became the youngest golfer to accomplish the Career Grand Slam.
- When Tiger Woods bagged the 2001 Masters, he became the only player to win four consecutive major professional golf titles.
- In January 2013, Tiger Woods won the Farmers Insurance Open by four shots for his 75th PGA Tour win. It was the seventh time he had succeeded in the event.
- In March 2013, Tiger Woods won the WGC-Cadillac Championship for the seventh time. It awarded him his 17th WGC title and first since 2009.
- In 2013, Tiger Woods won the Arnold Palmer Invitational which made him win the event for a record-tying 8th time.
- In May 2013, Tiger Woods bagged The Players Championship.
- After injuries, Tiger Woods went back in the champion’s circle for the 80th time in his PGA Tour career on September 23, 2018. He bagged the season-ending Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club for the second time and that tournament for the third time.
Tiger Woods Net Worth, Endorsement, Charity
As of June 11, 2021 Tiger Woods Net Worth is $800 million. Since he became a professional in golf, he received more than $ 1 billion from sponsorship deals. He made $ 63 million in 2019. He has a multi-million dollar partnership with the Woods Club, sponsors of Discovery’s GolfTV, TaylorMade, while Monster Energy sponsors his bag. He has entered into a sponsorship deal with Rolex for many years.
Woods also owns a golf design company, Tiger Woods Design, and a foundation that he founded together with his father. A foundation called the TGR Foundation promotes golf among children.
Tiger Woods – Did You Know?
- On Novemeber 27, 2009, Tiger Woods was taken to hospital after an early morning car accident near his home. Woods was released from the hospital in good condition.
- On October 5, 2004, Tiger Woods got married to his long-time girlfriend, Swedish bombshell, Elin Nordegren. The pair tied the knot at a lavish wedding ceremony in Barbados.
- Woods has won fourteen professional major golf championships , the second highest of any male player, and 71 PGA Tour events, third all time.
- Tiger Woods was only eight years old when he scored his first hole-in-one.
- Tiger Woods loves to go fly-fishing and owns 17 fishing rods and reels. His favorite fishing spots are Alaska and Ireland.
- Tiger Woods’ mother, Kutilda, is a native of Thailand.
Tiger Woods – The Best Golfer Ever?
Tiger Woods turned pro at the age of 20 in the summer of 1996 and won two tournaments in his first season on the PGA Tour. The following year, Tiger Woods won four tournaments and became the youngest golfer to win the Masters.
He was also selected as the 1997 PGA Player of the Year. Tiger Woods gave Pro. He has won 71 official PGA Tour events including four Masters, 4 PGA Championships, three US Open and three British Open.
He has also won about $ 110 million in prize money and he is still only 33 years old! Tiger Woods lost his number one spot in the World Golf Rankings in September 2004 and was third in the world behind Ernie Ells and VJ. Lion.
But his playoff victory at the 2005 Masters and a win at the 2005 British Open placed him firmly in the golf world rankings again.
Tiger Woods Greatest Moments
Social Media Accounts