Ricky Ponting Net Worth in 2021 is approximately $65 million. Ricky Ponting, His full name is Ricky Thomas Ponting, nickname Punter, and Ricky, Ricky Ponting was born on 19 December 1974, in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.
He is an Australian cricketer who was the country’s premier batsman in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Ricky Ponting is an Australian former cricket team captain and is considered one of the best batsmen in the game. He has led Australia to two World Cup wins and is also their highest run-scorer in ODIs and Tests. Ricky Ponting is also the only player to win more than 100 Test matches.
Former Australia wicketkeeper Rod Marsh saw him playing there and considered him the best in his teenage years. After playing there for three years, Ponting made his place in the national team.
|Date of Birth:||19 December 1974|
|Age (as on 2020):||45 years|
|Birth Place:||Launceston, Tasmania, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Sagittarius|
|School:||Mowbray Heights Primary, Brooks Senior High School, Launceston|
|College:||Sport’s Cricket Academy|
|Educational Qualifications:||Left school after 10th standard|
Ricky Ponting Wife
Rianna Jennifer Cantor
Former Australian cricketer Ricky Ponting poses with wife Rhianna Ponting and their daughters Amy Charlotte and Mattis Ellie during the third Test match between Australia and South Africa in WACA, Perth.
After becoming captain of the Australian team, Ponting married his 23-year-old girlfriend, Riana, on 22 June 2002. The couple celebrated their wedding at the Quay Restaurant before leaving for their honeymoon suite at the ANA Hotel.
Ponting’s father Graeme said that during their marriage, Riana is a very special woman. On September 24, 2014, the couple was blessed with their third child and first son. Most recently, he was seen enjoying the final of the Australian Open this Sunday, with Novak Djokovic winning against Andy Murray.
Ricky Ponting Net Worth
Ricky Ponting Net Worth $65 Million
Ricky Ponting Net Worth $ 65 million. Some of Ricky Ponting’s total assets include his total earnings from Cricket Australia as a former Australian cricketer.
He also received his salary from Delhi Capital, the franchise of the Indian Premier League (IPL). Ricky Ponting serves as a head coach for the side and is expected to reclaim his role in the upcoming IPL 2020 edition as well. Through endorsement, Ponting earns more than $ 4 million every year.
Ricky Ponting Records and Achievements
Rickey Ponting Records in Test Cricket
- Second most Test victories as captain: 48 (Graeme Smith-53).
- Most consecutive matches won as a captain: 16.
- Most Test caps by an Australian Player: 168 Test caps 168 shared with Steve Waugh.
- The first cricketer to be involved in 100 Test victories. He achieved the feat against Sri Lanka in the 1st Test at Galle.
- Most Test runs by an Australian: 13,378 runs (Ashes,2009- broke the record of Allan Border).
- Third overall and the first Australian batsman to pass 13,000 Test runs (Achieved at Adelaide Oval, against India).
- Leading run-scorer in Australia ( 7,578 runs in 92 Tests) (surpassed Alan Border against India in 2008).
- Most Test Centuries by an Australian: 41.
- Most 50+ innings by an Australian batsman: 103 innings of 50 runs or more.
- Most centuries in Australia: 23 (this also equals the record for the most centuries at home by any player)
- Most Test centuries in a calendar year by an Australian: 7 in 2006.
- Most Test runs in a calendar year by an Australian: 1,544 in 2005(Surpassed by Michael Clarke in 2015). He has passed 1,000 Test runs in a calendar year on five separate occasions, in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2008.
- Equal most times scoring 100 runs in both innings of a Test(3- shared with Sunil Gavaskar).
- The only batsman in the history of cricket to score a century in each innings of his 100th Test match – achieved against South Africa in 2005 scoring 120 and 143*.
- First batsman to score over 1,000 runs at four individual grounds (Adelaide Oval, the Gabba, MCG, and SCG).
- Highest Test score by a batsman in a losing side: 242 against India, Adelaide 2003–04.
- The fifth batsman in history to score double-centuries in back-to-back Test matches: 242 at Adelaide and 257 at the MCG against India in 2003-04.
- First Australian batsman to score 40 or more Test centuries for Australia: achieved against India Sydney 2011-12.
- Most double centuries against one team: 3 against India: 257, 242 and 221
- Most Test centuries against one team: 8 against India.
- Most runs in a calendar decade, 9103 in ODIs and 9458 in Tests in the 2000s.
- Most Test catches by an Australian fielder (non-wicket-keeper): 196 Catches.
Ricky Ponting Records in ODI Cricket
- Most ODI matches as a captain: 230 ( W-165, L-51, T-2, N/R-12).
- Most ODI victories as a captain: 165.
- Most cricket World Cups won as captain: 2 (shared with Clive Lloyd).
- Most consecutive World Cup matches without a loss: 35.
- Most ODI appearances for an Australian: 375.
- Most ODI centuries for an Australian: 30.
- Most ODI runs by an Australian: 13,704.
- Most ODI half-centuries by an Australian: 81.
- Most games played in World Cup: 45.
- Most World Cup centuries by an Australian: 5.
- Third-Highest run-getter in ODI cricket: 13,704 (K. Sangakkara-second, Sachin Tendulkar-first).
Ricky Ponting Career Summary
Batting Career Summary
Bowling Career Summary
Ricky Ponting Lifestyle