What is Christian Pulisic Net Worth ?
As of 2021 Christian Pulisic Net Worth is $10 million USD. Christian Mate Pulisic (born September 18, 1998) is an American professional football (soccer) player, known for his ability to run with the ball at a terrific pace, using his low center of gravity as an advantage Gives ease to previous defenders.
He currently plays in the Premier League as a winger / attacking midfielder for Chelsea FC as well as the United States National Team. Christian is one of the young sportspersons who have been praised, praised and predicted by pundits that he certainly has a bright future.
Іf уоu dо nоt knоw, Wе hаvе рrераrеd thіѕ аrtісlе аbоut dеtаіlѕ оf Christian Pulisic’s ѕhоrt bіоgrарhу-wіkі, саrееr, рrоfеѕѕіоnаl lіfе, реrѕоnаl lіfе, Christian Pulisic Net Worth , Christian Pulisic аgе, hеіght, wеіght, аnd mоrе fасtѕ. Wеll, іf уоu’rе rеаdу, lеt’ѕ ѕtаrt.
Christian Pulisic – Quick Facts
|Full Name:||Christian Mate Pulišić|
|Nickname:||Manni, Captain America|
|Born:||September 18, 1998 (age 22 years)|
|Place of Birth:||Hershey, Pennsylvania|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.72m)|
|Education:||Hershey high school|
|Parents:||Mark Pulisic (father), Kelley Pulisic (mother)|
|Siblings:||Dee Dee Pulisic|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Current Team:||Chelsea FC|
Christian Pulisic – Early Life
Christian Pulisic was born on September 18, 1998 to Mark Pulisic (father) and Kelly Pulisic (mother) in Hershey, Pennsylvania. It comes as no surprise to anyone who knows Christian parents that he turned out to be a footballer because his father and mother are a sports-loving couple who played college football at George Mason University Virginia USA Was.
Christian Pulisic has a fondness for football, which is considered natural. He grew up and started playing venerable sports all over the world. His father once recalled trying to distract the young Christian from football, saying that his interest in sports was harmony.
2005 was the year that Christian’s football career saw a huge setback when his mother Kelly was given a grant to work in England for a year in a teaching exchange program. It moved the family to Tackley, an old-fashioned town located a few miles north of Oxford. Living in a quiet town, Mark wasted no time in registering his 6-year-old football-loving son in a youth setup in the neighboring Brackley town.
Brackley City’s youth setup gave Christian his first shot at competitive football all year, with opportunities to play around, school and local tournaments, parks and playgrounds every time, and this excited his sports-loving parents.
After the exchange program ended, the family returned to the United States, residing in Michigan. This change of environment did not hurt Young’s enthusiasm for football again as he left for Brackley, England to join the Michigan Rush. He played with the Michigan team for a few months before his family moved back to his hometown of Hershey Pennsylvania.
The movement always marked a new phase in Christian’s career. After his return to Pennsylvania, his parents decided that his football career needed a new level of priority, this led him to enroll the youngster in the local US Soccer Development Academy team, PA Classics. It may be said that a part of the Christian pulsic style may have resulted from playing against children who were much older than themselves for seven years.
Christian Pulisic – Football Career
- In February 2015, Borussia Dortmund signed the 16-year-old Pulisic and assigned him first to his U17 squad and to U19 in summer 2015.
- After scoring 10 in just 15 games and helping 8 with Dortmund youth teams, Pulicic was called up to join the first team over winter break.
Breakthrough season (2015–16)
- In January 2016, with the first team at Winter Break, Pulisic played the second half of two friendly matches, scoring one goal and assisting the other.
- He made his Bundesliga debut in a 2–0 win against FC Ingolstadt on January 30, 2016, finishing second to Adrienne Ramos.
- On 18 February, Pulisic made the UEFA Europa League debut as a second-half substitute in a 2–0 win against FC Porto.
- Pulisic scored his first Bundesliga goal for Borussia Dortmund on 17 April with a 3–0 home win against Hamburger SV.
- This made him the youngest non-German to score goals in the Bundesliga at age 17 and 212 and the fourth youngest player.
- The game also marked their first yellow card in the Bundesliga, resulting in a challenge on Emiliano Insu.
DFB-Pokal win and departure (2016–19)
- In the 2016 International Champions Cup friendly pre-season tournament, Pulisic scored in stoppage time against Manchester City to send the clubs into penalties.
- During his first competitive appearance in his second year with the club, Pulisic became Dortmund’s youngest player to play in the UEFA Champions League.
- The following weekend he scored his first goal of the season and provided two assists in a 6–0 win against Darmstadt 98, a day before his 18th birthday.
- On January 23, 2017, Pulisic signed a new deal with Dortmund, which would keep him at the club until 2020.
- On March 8, 2017, Pulisic scored his first UEFA Champions League goal in a round of 16 in a 4–0 win over Benfica, making him 18 years, 5 months and 18 days younger than Dortmund’s youngest in the competition Became scorer.
- Pulisic assisted one of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s goals in the victory, advancing Dartmond to the quarter-finals.
- On August 5, 2017, Pulisic scored the first goal in the DFL-Supercup against Bayern Munich.
- Pulisic signed an estimated £ 58 million transfer fee with Premier League club Chelsea on 2 January 2019.
- The deal also saw him stay in Dortmund on loan for the remainder of the 2018–19 season.
- The transfer left Pulisic the most expensive American player and Borussia Dortmund’s second-most expensive sale ever, Ousmane Dembele.
- Upon his arrival in the summer, he spoke of a desire to repeat the form shown by Eden Hazard and described Forward as a football idol.
Christian Pulisic Individual Honours
- Individual honours achieved by Christian Pulisic
- United States Soccer male young athlete of the year 2016
- UEFA Champions League breakthrough XI 2016
- United States male athlete of the year 2017
- CONCACAF best XI 2017
Christian Pulisic Net Worth, Salary
Christian Pulisic net worth is currently valued at $10 million and he reportedly receives about £145,000 salary per week.
Christian Pulisic Personal Life, Family, Relationship
Teens have a lot of accolades but they have an equally loving family. His father Mark Pulisic is an assistant manager at the Pittsburgh Riverhound SC, a second-tier division team based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Christian Pulisic played as a forward for the George Mason University football team from 1986 to 1989, scoring 35 goals in his 73 career. His mother Kelly Pulisic also played for George Mason University.
Christian’s older sister, Dee Day, who is 17 months old, also enjoyed playing football as a child. She was even more focused and seemed like a big prospect. The youth has always been considered fond.
Christian is not aware of being in any relationship or he is actually keeping it a secret.
Pulisic loves basketball and plays it occasionally. He is a huge fan of Justin Bieber, and also recognizes Nolo Cante as an outstanding player and is exciting to play with.
Social Media Reach
Twitter– 556.4k followers