Anjana Om Kashyap is a journalist and news anchor from India. She has been involved in this industry for about two decades and is one of India’s most recognised media personalities.
She works as a news anchor and executive editor for the Hindi news channel Aaj Tak.
|Real Name||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Debut||Journalist: “Ankhon Dekhi” on Doordarshan in 2003|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||12 June 1975|
|Age (as in 2020)||45 Years|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualification||Honors in Botany from Daulat Ram College, Delhi University master’s in social work Delhi School of Social Works Diploma Course in Journalism Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Ranchi|
|Collage/University||Daulat Ram College, Delhi University|
Delhi School of Social Works, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Salary (approx.)||INR 1 Crore/Year|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 60-70 Crore|
Early Life | Birth & Family
Anjana Om Kashyap was born on June 12, 1975, in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Her father, Omprakash Tiwari, is a doctor by profession who served briefly in the Indian Army during the Bangladesh War of Independence.
Her ancestors were from the Bihar town of Arrah. She attended Loreto Convent School in Ranchi for her education.
She intended to be a doctor and took numerous pre-medical entrance examinations after completing her education.
Following that, she earned an honors degree in botany from Delhi University. She was lackadaisical towards plant science, so she commenced studying journalism.
Kashyap received her studies from the Delhi School of Social Work and Jamia Millia Islamia University.
Anjana began her career with the Doordarshan News TV channel in 2004. She used to anchor a TV show called “Ankhon Dekhi” on this channel.
She resigned from her first job and joined Zee News within a year. She rose to prominence in the television media as a result of this channel.
Between 2004 and 2012, she worked for many of the country’s biggest news outlets, including Star News, News24, and others.
Anjana joined India Today Group’s Aaj Tak news channel in 2012. She has been linked with this channel for eight years in a row.
Her presentations such as Halla Bol, Special Report, Rajtilak, and Dilli Ke Dil Mein Kya Hai were well-liked.
How Much Anjana Om Kashyap Net Worth?
Anjana Om Kashyap has an estimated net worth of $7 million (50 Crore INR). she is known all throughout the country for her debate show (Halla Bol).
Aaj Tak pays a monthly payment to Anjana Om Kashyap of 25 Indian lakh rupees, and a 12-crore yearly income (1.6 million dollars). Most of her income is dependent on TV, pay, and TRP shows.
Anjana Om Kashyap Net Worth has increased over the previous two to three years by 30%, mostly due of its quality of debate and its attractiveness. One of the few anchors that receive 1 crore each month is Anjana Om Kashyap.
Any news channel’s income is determined by its TRP (Television Rating Point), which the anchors use to stay in business. TRP will rise as people spend more time on your channel.
Anjana is married to Mangesh Kashyap, an IPS officer from the 1995 batch. They originally met at Delhi University, where they were both students.
Mangesh served as the Additional Deputy Commissioner of Delhi Police before taking over as Chief Vigilance Officer of the South Delhi Municipal Corporation in 2016. This couple has two children: a son and a girl.
Anjana Om Kashyap has a stunning physique and is 162 cm (5 feet 4 inches) tall. Her weight is 55 kg, and she is very interested in maintaining her bodily fitness.
Anjana Om Kashyap is highly health conscious and is always concerned about her beauty. She usually goes the gym and her body is 34-28-35 and her eyes are lovely.
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka Sharma|
|Favorite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Food||North Indian Cuisine|
|Favorite Film Genera||Rom-Com|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Watching Movies & Cooking|
|Favorite Color||White, Green|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Manali, Paris, London|
Some Anjana Om Kashyap Facts
- Anjana Om Kashyap was born and raised in Ranchi.
- Anjana was a very active student throughout her education; she was the head girl at school and the president of the college hostel.
- She played a news anchor in the Bollywood flicks Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai.
- During her schooling, she also took tests such as the All India Pre Medical Test and the UPSC, but she did not pass.
- Anjana is involved with a number of non-profit organisations and is always willing to assist others.
- Anjana is one of the country’s designated news journalists who interviewed Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the 2019 Lok Sabha election.
- During the reporting of a Delhi gangrape case in 2012, Anjana was subjected to eve-teasing.
- Because of the continual connection of public domain, she is continually in the news. Due to a slip of the tongue, she was extensively mocked for addressing Shiv Sena leader Aditya Thackeray to Rahul Gandhi and introducing herself as “Anjana Om Modi.”
Anjana Om Kashyap – Awards
- National Television Awards – Best Reporter of the year
- Best Anchor by ITA (2014)
- Best Anchor by ENBA Awards (2015)
- Best Anchor by IMWA Awards (2015)
- India Today Chairman’s Excellence Award
- Awarded for Excellence in Journalism by Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Information on contact and social media
If you’re a huge fan and want to know more about Anjana, Om Kashyap and follow her in social media networks like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The newest photographs, videos and updates on social media sites are available.
Twitter: 4.4Milion followers
Facebook: 465k followers